Alternative Control Type:Proportional
Activating Force:150g - 300g
Feedback:Auditory (can be disabled)
Connector:DB9 Connector to Wheelchair Omni or Enhanced Display
- Penny and Giles R-Net (Omni Display from wheelchair manufacturer is required)
- Quantum Q-Logic electronics (Enhanced Display from wheelchair manufacturer is required)
- Seating Configurations Programs DS-S1, DS-S2, DS-S3, and DS-S4 require a dedicated seat function box with monoplug ports from the wheelchair manufacturer
- Not compatible with Invacare electronics
Mode Switch Inputs:
- Dedicated port for mode switches.
- Mechanical switches (i.e., Egg Switch, MicroLite, Piko) or powered sensors.
- Armrest Mount
- Midline Mount
- Headrest Mount
- Hand Tray/Lap Tray Mount
- Knee/Leg Mount